Happy New Year!!!! I am so happy to start this Cricut journey with you. I’ve had my Cricut for a little over a year and just received my second one last month. Yay! Enough about me, let’s get to what you are really here for. I am sure that you will make a lot of wonderful and creative projects, here are just a few to get you started.
1. Cricut Machine and Cricut Tools
3. Backpacks and Athletic Bags
5. Mason Jars (use as candle holders, tissue holders, or lighted decor)
See how I did these cute mason jars. https://youtu.be/b2bO1RDbOFk
The mason jar sign video: https://youtu.be/Zr3wWGgt5i4
8. Baby Towels
9. Christmas Stocking
10. Hot Pad and Oven Mitt
11. Baskets, Cosmetic Bags and Nail Sets
12. Decals for Computer and Mouse
13. Cups and Water Bottles
14. Kitchen Organization
There are so many other projects that you can do. Come back and see me soon and I will show you other fun ways to use your cricut. Thank you for visiting and let me know what you would like to see in the future. See you all the next time.